It's Halloween week - littlies (and not-so-littlies) everywhere are getting excited about their costumes and getting ready to haul home the candy after trick-or-treating. I had a rare treat this weekend - stamping with friends! Penny graciously opened her home for a stamp-fest, Lianne and I arrived with loaded bags and cluttered up the table with a pile o' inky goodness:) We had a great time working on our own projects, the time flew so fast - we were definitely having fun.
The card above is all about Halloween, I love those stamps from Green Pepper Press by Michelle Ward! The cards below are a variation on the Thanksgiving cards I posted a couple of weeks ago - this time with a splatter background and no greeting yet - they might be Thanksgiving cards, or just Thanks, Thinking of You, etc. You might be wondering 'where are the ribbons? Eyelets? Brads? Flowers?' - none of that I'm afraid, these are postal friendly cards that have to travel a long way - the post office is definitely not into all that 3D fun that we stampers like to put on our cards, so KISS is the way to go on these ones.
The card above is all about Halloween, I love those stamps from Green Pepper Press by Michelle Ward! The cards below are a variation on the Thanksgiving cards I posted a couple of weeks ago - this time with a splatter background and no greeting yet - they might be Thanksgiving cards, or just Thanks, Thinking of You, etc. You might be wondering 'where are the ribbons? Eyelets? Brads? Flowers?' - none of that I'm afraid, these are postal friendly cards that have to travel a long way - the post office is definitely not into all that 3D fun that we stampers like to put on our cards, so KISS is the way to go on these ones.


Hey Susie, fabulous projects! I love the spookiness of the halloween card - looked like you had fun stamping that! The thanksgiving cards are lovely too - goes to show you don't need to add embellies to make a special card. big hugs and happy halloween to you all! Kate xx
ReplyDeleteWhat cute cards! I especially love the first one!
ReplyDeleteCool looking cards ...... love the Halloween one ..... Linda F
ReplyDeletethat is one gorgeous halloween card!!!!!
ReplyDeletewanna know something horrible---i have these stamps and haven't cut them yet!! shame shame.
Sounds like a fun stamping party you had. The halloween card is so spooky looking. I agree with the kiss for cards to mail out and I limit my embellishments a lot because 99% of my cards get mailed.
ReplyDeleteHi, Sue! I love the splatter cards! They are gorgeous! :-)
ReplyDeleteI adore your cards and thanks for sharing your wonderful stamps!
ReplyDelete:>