Monday, December 01, 2008

Holiday Goodies to Share!

Crafting people are busy at this time of year, here are two free sources of inspiration to get you going:

Lisa Vollrath's Holiday Countdown - an assortment of vintage images and fun templates to play with, all you have to do is post a link on your own blog or a message board to share with friends before you download for yourself - how cool is that? (Very cool!)

As I mentioned in my last post, Tim Holtz is making the 12 Tags of Christmas again - if you are even remotely interested in stamping, crafting or ink techniques you just HAVE to check these out, they are fabulous. There's a link in the sidebar on Tim's blog to last year's tags, and new tags posted each day for this year, starting today. Oh, did I mention he's giving away a ton o' crafting supplies too? I suspect Tim really IS Santa :)

Happy Holidays :)

10 comments:

  1. I love the music on your blog! Thats really neat!

    :)
    candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tags are gorgeous! Thanks for the reminder on the goodies! Happy Dec 1 !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim can come down my chimney any time he wants!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...preferably with lots of yummy Ranger goodies and time to give me some lessons! Thanks for the link and love your festive tunes!! hugs K xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking to The Original Printables Holiday Countdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am just lovin' Mr. Tim Santa! And like one of the previous posters said, he is most welcome at our house! Stockings, down the chimney, cookies and milk, or shoot! Even a cocktail! I'll take care of him!

    Great tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tags! And thanks for the links! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool, fun to find all these links to new holiday goodies, thanks for sharing. We can see you are having fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog, love the music - mind if I steal it for my playlist? Pretty Please?
    I've awarded you too - please see my blog for details. I'm still trying to figure out how to get my links working!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok I am browsing away and I love your music.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wandering by, I love to hear from you!