After a little journey around the world the Darkroom Door Photobooth ATC swaps have come home to my mailbox - gorgeous! Looking at the cards is like a little time travel - I can't help imagining the back story for each of the photobooth characters, and from each swap member's card it seems that others are enjoying that process too. Thanks Rachel for coordinating that HUGE swap! I received swaps from:(Left to right)
Row 1 - Myself, Teresa Abajo, Pam Tucker
Row 2 - Samantha Nicholson, Sandra De Marchi, Damaris M.
Row 3 - Sherri Field, Julie Price, Rachel Grieg
Thanks girls for such wonderful cards, they are treasures! You can click on the picture above to see them in more detail. If you'd like to see the whole collection of 60+ ATCs online you can look at the Photobooth Swap Gallery
Hope your week is full of postal goodness and at least a little fun!
Very nice!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing your dark room door posts.. fun stuff!
That must have been the most fun parcel to open!!It's wonderful to see all these ladies and gents together and to compare different artists' interpretation of them! K xx
ReplyDeleteLovely lovely! beautiful work and a nice surprise in the mail. Had to comment on "The Pogues"?? I have a duet on my KT Tunstall Christmas cd of that song...:) love that British stuff!
ReplyDeleteWas on line looking for card teachers for my shop in sunny QLD and had to stop and say your creative stamping is very exciting.
ReplyDeleteIf you ever get home to Australia do look me up or if you know any card teachers in Brisbane you can pass on the word.
Such a gorgeous set of ATC's. I just love ATC swaps.
ReplyDeleteHi Sue! I'm glad your swap arrived safe and sound!!! It was such a great swap - so many different ATC's! Thanks for taking part :)
ReplyDeleteOh Sue! What is it about these old photobooth pics...they're so charming in their simpleness. What a fun swap. I miss swaps! the last two I joined (with strangers) I waited WEEKS to get mine. (still waiting on the most recent one but thinking positive). I miss *our* old days. :-( Glad you're still being creative. Enjoy the holidays!
ReplyDeleteWow, must be fantastic to find these in your mailbox :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was a fabulous swap!