Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Hat Trick of Cards - Holiday, Holiday, Birthday

Stamp Credits: Stampin' Up!, Cuttlebug background
Lots of Icicle Stickles :)

Although there's not much happening on this blog right now, there's plenty happening at home! I did get some holiday cards mailed out, and today my brother arrives for a visit - he lives overseas so we don't have the pleasure of his company too often. This time around we get to meet his girlfriend too - so I'm trying to get the house straightened out (losing that battle completely), prep for Christmas (nearly there), and generally keep my sanity at the same time (not sure how well that's going, I'm not a very objective judge :)

Stamp Credits: Stampin' Up! (Australia), Cuttlebug background

The first card above is going to the UK, where they might actually have snow, the card just above is going to Australia, where they definitely DON'T have snow, and the final card is for a holiday birthday dude - it's tough to have a birthday so close to Christmas, they seem to get smooshed into one! I'm seeing St. Patrick's Day potential in this one :)

Stamp Credits: Judikins, Cuttlebug background

Wishing you all a good week - stay calm, peaceful, merry and bright, OK?

9 comments:

  1. They're great cards, Sue. Love those Cuttlebug backgrounds! Happy holidays to you and the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards, Sue! I love the serene scenery of the first card. Gotta love those embossing folders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I love the Irish one! What a beautiful set of cards! I still have to scan your vintage things but I've been a little side-tracked here, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards. I especially love the first one.

    I can't wait to get my Cuttlebug! I'm scorin' one from Santa (aka Mom).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Sue - have a wonderful time with Rich! Lots of love K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. The last one is such a gorgeous design and the surfing santa is perfect for the southern hemisphere. Have a beautiful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If there is righteousness in the heart,
    There will be beauty in the character.
    If there is beauty in the character,
    There will be harmony in the home.
    If there is harmony in the home,
    There will be order in the nation.
    If there is order in the nation,
    There will be peace in the world.
    So let it be.

    ~Scottish Blessing

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Sue! Love the Santa surfing card! The Divine Swirl Cuttlebug texture is just right! And the Celtic knot is GORGEOUS! Lovely cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wandering by, I love to hear from you!