
My friend
Lianne had this fun idea - send out packages of vintage collage items and challenge people to create something with the items and mail to a designated member of our online group. I love this type of challenge, and the luck of the draw had me mailing to the challenger, Lianne!

In the end I used 4 of Lianne's challenge items on this tag - paper lace (inked up), patterned paper (on the bottom of the tag), aged crinkle paper, and aged metal brads. I also made a Jim Dandy vintage project using other items, but I forgot to take a photo of it in my haste to mail it out. Yep, that's one of the distress ink tags from my recent stash!
Stamp credits: Stampin Up!Prima Collage Flowers, SU! Chalks
Tim Holtz Masks, Ranger Distress Inks, Distress Stickles
Have you been challenged lately?
Fabulous tags Sue, what a fun challenge! K x
ReplyDeleteYeah, I've been challenged all right, but not with paper and ink! ;-) I love the music playing here! And thanks for the sweet comment on my latest post. I couldn;t answer you from there for some reason.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and what a fun swap idea!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous work Sue. Love the vintage feel of these tags.
ReplyDeleteWhat fabulous results! I did something similar ... finished a project, got it all sealed up ready to go in the mail, and realized I'd forgotten to photograph it. :-O
ReplyDeleteI'm sure your second project was just as beautiful!
And thanks for stopping by my blog to help me celebrate my 100th blog post! I hope you and yours have a happy holiday season! :-)
This is so gorgeous. I love challenges like that, really makes you stretch.
ReplyDelete